Saturday, October 27, 2007

Recent updates - Long!

So let me catch you up on Thistle - the baby bunny.
Here is an updated picture although he/she has grown quite a bit since these were taken.


Then, as I mentioned in the previous post we went to San Francisco to run a marathon.
Here are some photos with explanations on top.
This photo is me outside our hotel. We are getting ready to go spend the day being a tourist.

Here is the tent where we picked up our running packets

Bryan and I on the Fisherman's Wharf

Street Performers: Bboys


Final preparations going on Saturday night


The shoes that will run the marathon - you can see the timing chip attached to one of our shoes.

The Tiffany Box we got when we crossed the finish line - we each got one
Me and Bryan in my Mom's front yard showing off our 'Finisher' shirts that we got at the finish line


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time, but I'm dying to know what you got in the Tiffany box?! ;)

April said...

I'm soooo proud of you for completing the marathon!!! I'm a little jealous too ;) You look really good! Congratulations!!!