Friday, May 14, 2010
Currently I am in the process of unmounting my stamp sets from Stampin' Up! I have come across a wonderful technique on Splitcoast using Aileen's Tack it Over and Over (I will go more over this in another post).
I ordered the Stamp Cases from Stampin' Up! but I wanted inserts for all of my stamps sets to match the inserts that Stampin' Up! provides for their new Clear Mount Stamps so I decided to get on My Digital Studio and create my own. I plan on working out an organizational system that will color code my inserts (ie: children - orange band, flowers - green band). As you can probably tell, I have a little tweaking left to be done, but otherwise it matches well enough for me :)
Now that I have my template I am going to finish unmounting all of my stamps. Then I will tackle making all of my inserts. I am going to charge my hubby with the task of figuring out how I can get little images printed on the sides of the insert if that stamp set is not on My Digital Studio.