- Thanksgiving - my FAVORITE holiday
- My 5 Year Anniversary to my favorite hubby (ok, I only have one, good thing he's my fave)
- 4 days off in a row! Sweet bliss . . . this means setting up Christmas decor, baking with my girls, and of course Stamping!!!!!
- And there is a cool front that is supposed to be coming in . . . we may actually get to enjoy some hot cocoa here - yay!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
- I'm a night owl and cannot talk to my family at 1am, so I blog so they can see what kind of craziness I've gotten myself in to.
- The other reason is so my friends that have relocated can check out the projects I've been doing.
Well, I've been doing projects, but have not uploaded them recently so here we go:
These are pics of mine and Bryan's craft room. The picture on the top shows the view as you come up our stairs. I sit on the right and have everything I need right around me. Bryan sits on the left to do his stuff and has easy access to the fridge. The picture on the top shows the shelves that are just behind and above my head. I am going to re-cover those magazine and card boxes to match the colors/fabric I have for the room. I'll post more pics once I hang the shade for the window. I love the paint color, it's Ralph Lauren's Evocative Sunlight. Bryan routed my shelves to have a pretty edge on them and then I painted them a pretty cream color that matches the cream in our dining room. The fabric that I've chosen for this room will include the bird fabric from the dining room also. So hopefully by the end the whole house will coordinate, even our craft room! We have a TV in the middle of our tables so we can suffer through each other's movies. And then across then end we have a spare table for our girls which right now has the laptop and the Cricut on there.
Amuse has these neat cards that are one layer but two tones. I wanted to copy those cards, so this is what I came up with.
I used one of my favorite sets for this card, Carte Postale. I was going for simple and elegant.
For this card, I used 'Dryabella' from Stamping Bellas. They have such cute stuff. I had to buy this one because of how much Bryan laughs at me for how long it takes me to dry my hair.
- In South Texas it's the first time that it starts to get chilly,
- My birthday is the 14th of the month (this Wednesday)
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
- My anniversary is the 23rd of the month and I adore my hubby
- My nephew's birthday is also the 23rd of the month
the list goes on really, but it is my favorite month! I just wish we weren't going to hit 90 degrees on my birthday . . . aren't we supposed to be in the Fall season right now?????
Oh well, I'll be posting some projects later tonight that I've been working on. I used an older camera of ours and the memory stick does not fit into the laptop.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Here are some photos:
Cupcakes I baked for Zoe's class
For Tobi's I made Halloween treat bags, but I don't have a picture - I forgot to take one
The girls painted some pumpkins for our front porch
Here's an up-close shot of their pretty faces - Aren't they Gorgeous!!!