Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .

Here is what I am making for the girls friends at school. I am coloring regular ornaments with Porcelain paint pens - they are so cute and the girls love them!

This is a sneak peak of the card I am doing for some of my family members. I embossed the image with Gold onto Gold shimmer cardstock. I cannot wait to share the final product - they are so cool! Click on the picture to really get a good idea of the gold shimmer cardstock.

Here are the cards I made for Bryan to give to the people at his work:

One of Tobi's best friends has an annual Christmas party at her house. Bryan took the girls to that while Amber (my sister) and I baked cookies and made candy at our house all day on Saturday. We were so excited - we made candy canes . . . sort of!
Here are the girls at the party:

And here are our homemade candy canes and the Poinsettia cookies Amber, Anton (my nephew) and I made. I was very excited about the cookies because I have never been able to get my cookie press to work and this year I got it! I never read the directions which said to use the pampered chef cookie press you should press them onto a baking stone. It worked! And now I don't have to throw it away!

We made these cookies and candy to eat while we went through the Drive-thru Nativity at our Church. So much fun!
Here are the girls earlier that morning decorating the bags to hold all of the dozens of cookies we made to donate to the Drive-thru nativity.

This past Wednesday was the girl's Christmas program - they both did such a good job!!!!
Zoe is in the first row, sixth from the right.

Tobi is the second from the left.

No comments: