Sunday, August 17, 2008

A few of my Favorite Things . . .

Here are some links to a few of my favorite things that I've mentioned to some of y'all about posting:

Crafts:
www.stampinup.com -they have so many amazing things - I keep hoping I'll win the lottery that I don't play so I can buy everything I want ;)

www.papertreyink.com - amazing ideas and products that i've just started buying but have been looking at since they started

www.stampingbella.com - cute bellas, love them!

Fitness:
www.nike.com - my favorite marathon is Nike Women's Marathon. They give you Tiffany & Co. products - what girl wouldn't like them. This year I am doing a satellite 1/2 marathon in Austin.

www.cathe.com - my favorite workout DVD's are here - this woman is a powerhouse and I love to do her DVD's. She has a new set, STS, that is coming out soon - I cannot wait.

No comments: