Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm still alive . . .

Sorry it has been so long. Lots of ups and downs recently.
So what's been going on? A lot and not much all at the same time. Basically we are all doing well. Zoe was accepted in to Pre-K. I'll be changing my hours to work the early shift - someone's going to have to teach me and the girls how to get up early :)
Both girls are sooooo cute at soccer. I'll post some pics of that next time.
But for now here is a picture of the girls playing with one of Tobi's new toys she got for her birthday. They were so cute trying to read and figure out the directions. We didn't even tell them what directions were - very smart cuties!!!

Then, one night Bryan and I are watching a show after the girls were in bed. Then we headed to bed and as we got to the stairs we found we had a stow-away. I can't believe Zoe slept like this, but it makes me smile every time I see it.

I miss you guys.
Tami :)

No comments: