Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yee-haw

Tobi is 5!!!!
I cannot believe it!!!

She asked for a cowgirl party, so that is what we gave her. I will add in pics of all of the accessories & invitations for her party later, but here are some of the details and the party pictures.
I made the invitations using Stampin' Up! pretty in pink and close to cocoa. I also used the berry bliss double sided paper. Here is Zoe with the animals.


Then I used my Cricut Expression to create the banner you see in this photo.

I ordered the goody bag supplies from Oriental Trading company. I ordered coin bubblegum, little horses, cowboy notepads, and branding tattoos and wrapped them up in bandannas. I also stamped the table cloths using the same stamp set I used for the invitations. And Bryan made a cake.

For entertainment I heard of this lady who does pony parties. She brought out chickens, a mini Brahma bull, ducks, and a pony. Since the party was for a girl, she put glitter in her tail and a bow. Tobi was completely surprised and loved every minute of. This lady also did 'arm painting'.

The party was a complete success - we think. The children loved the animals, Tobi loved having her friends over to finally see her room. She was very excited and got great presents.

I will post the thank you notes too, once I take a picture.

1 comment:

April said...

I love how the girls' room turned out and the dining room looks great too! It looks like Tobi had an awesome party. I love the picture of each girl on the horse. Can't wait to see the scrapbook pages ;)

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TOBI!!