Monday, November 12, 2007

My birthday week . . .

November is without a doubt my favorite month:
  • In South Texas it's the first time that it starts to get chilly,
  • My birthday is the 14th of the month (this Wednesday)
  • Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
  • My anniversary is the 23rd of the month and I adore my hubby
  • My nephew's birthday is also the 23rd of the month

the list goes on really, but it is my favorite month! I just wish we weren't going to hit 90 degrees on my birthday . . . aren't we supposed to be in the Fall season right now?????

Oh well, I'll be posting some projects later tonight that I've been working on. I used an older camera of ours and the memory stick does not fit into the laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny that we claim our birthday 'week'...I'm thinking of taking the whole month next year. LOL! Hope you have a great birthday and can't wait to see your projects! ;)