Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!

We started with Christmas Eve at my Mom's house. We had wine and chili and tamales and sat around and enjoyed each other! It was perfect. Austin Grandpa and Helen joined us Christmas Eve since they would not be in town on Christmas Day

I took the photos with my iPhone, so they are not great :)

Mom and Coco intently listening to Bryan stories

Bryan and Zac

My two very precious girls


CHRISTMAS DAY!

I got up at 2:30 to help Santa deliver the presents and make sure everything was labeled correctly. Just as I was getting ready to go back to bed I got a call that my neighbor's mother had just passed away.
Then the girls came running down the stairs to see if Santa had come.

Tobi first - she ran right past me straight to the tree and in her little sleepy voice said "He came!"

Next thing I know, Zoe is coming down the stairs asking if Santa came. I told her to look around and tell me. She went straight for the stockings and confirmed that he did show up.

At this point there was no talking them in to going back to bed so I let them start opening their gifts from Santa:



Then they got to trade gifts with each other - they were very excited about this part!

Tobi got Zoe an online Pet Shop stuffed animal and Zoe got Tobi a super soft blanket.

Then the girls went to wake up Daddy to open the rest of the presents - he was not happy!!!!
But, he did like his presents!

The girls each got one present - just what they asked for!

Zoe got a talking vanity:

And Tobi got a horse she can sit on:

After we opened presents we got dressed and went to my parent's house again for Christmas Brunch and presents - it was super yummy food and really good fun :)

No comments: