Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!


I got up at 6:30am and went and cleaned a house on New Year's Eve and then got dressed and went to work by 10:30am. I worked until 6:30pm. Then I went home and took a bath and had a glass of wine to unwind. Afterwards I got dressed, got the girls dressed and headed over to our neighbors house about 8:30 for the party. We had a great time and danced like fools when the clock struck midnight.



I was so tired from having been up all day that after the initial celebration I was ready for bed. So we took the girls home and went to sleep. I slept until 12:30pm New Year's Day. Then I got up and finished cleaning the old craft room / new exercise room. So here are the pictures of my new space.


Also, I am starting a new blog in addition to this one. This is something that I wanted to last year but within a couple of days I was already not able to keep up with it. But I really want to do this so here is the concept: 365 - a year in pictures. I will upload a photo and small tidbit, be-it a poem or phrase or "zoeism" each day. Here is the new blog address:

http://brown365.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time for an update....
Love you,
Mom