Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crazy, Crazy Days

So Tobi has started Pre-K. I cried when I walked out to the hallway of her classroom. Where have the last 4 years gone? Why is my baby already 3?
And WHY DO MY DAYS SEEM SHORTER THAN EVER?

B & I have been working feverishly on the house. I'll upload some pics:

Here Zoe is helping Bryan recover our dining chairs.



Here is a picture of the dining room. I sewed the curtains, Bryan painted and I did a tea - stain glaze over the cream section. I found the candles at the Pottery Barn outlet (my favorite store) along with the river rocks, the linen table runner and the linen napkins (which are the exact color of our walls.)


Here is our living room and then our kitchen. You can really see the difference in color between our living room & kitchen in the one picture although in person it's really hard to tell. I wanted the kitchen just slightly darker. And the curtain rods in the living room and breakfast area mirror the copper in the kitchen.





And last our downstairs bathroom. I did the same cream & tea stain as in the dining room and the fixtures have copper in them.


I'm tired and Bryan and I are not doing ANYTHING the next couple of weeks.

Hope you are all well,
Tami :)

1 comment:

April said...

Hi...wow, everything turned out really well! The dining area looks like a pic from a magazine. I bet you're exhausted! I love it!!!